THIS FORM IS CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.
The Future is Bright and we're excited to share it with you! Come Shine On with us at our 2020 Annual Conference & Expo. Join us on Wednesday, September 9 and Thursday, September 10 for CAI's fully virtual 2020 Annual Conference & Expo. With exciting new features for attendees and exhibitors alike, this will be the event you'll be talking about all year long. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to plan the best possible event for all who participate.
We understand that the postponement and rescheduling of the event may impact your ability to exhibit. As such, we are giving all exhibitors a two week period to notify us of your plans for our 2020 Conference & Expo. All exhibitors are asked to complete the survey, below, by July 6.
You can select one of the following options:
- Confirm your full participation in our re-scheduled virtual event on September 9-10, 2020 at the same exhibitor/sponsor fee you have already paid.
- Cancel your participation in our September 2020 event, and apply your full 2020 exhibitor registration to the 2021 event. You will receive the same booth location, and avoid any increase in exhibit booth registration fees, for the 2021 event, scheduled for May 13-14, 2021 at Valley Forge Casino.
- Cancel your exhibitor contract for 2020 and receive a full refund of your exhibitor fee. Refunds will be processed by August 30, 2020 via check.
- Cancel your exhibitor contract for 2020 and receive a partial refund with a small donation (of your choice) to CAI in order to help our not-for-profit organization minimize the financial impact of this situation. You'll receive a special logo to put on your website and email signature line to indicate that you've supported CAI during this challenging time.
Fees to advertise in the 2020 conference Program Book will not be refunded, as your ad will still appear in the printed program book for the September event regardless of your presence at the event.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please respond no later than Monday, July 6, 2020. Exhibitors who do not complete this form will be considered as fully participating exhibitors.
After July 6, the following cancellation policy is in effect:
• Cancel between July 7 and July 22 – receive a 50% refund of sponsor or exhibitor registration fees.
• Cancel after July 22 – no refund.
Please complete the form below to notify us of your participation plans. CAI will not accept any form of communication from exhibitors other than a submission using the form below. Thank you for your understanding.